Java.sql.SQLException: The server time zone value 'Hora de verano GMT' is unrecognized or represents more than one time zone. You must configure either the server or JDBC driver (via the serverTimezone configuration property) to use a more specifc time zone value if you want to utilize time zone support. SUMMARY: Texas Adult Driver's Education. In Texas, adults 18 through 24 years old must complete a specific driver's education course in order to apply for a TX driver's license.You'll need to pass a knowledge exam, which can be done online through certain course providers. Once you've completed your course, you'll also need to complete the Impact Texas Young Drivers program, pass an in-car. IT WORKS thank you so much, im struggling with default server zone time value in jdbc driver, and simply put UTC is works for me, thanks. Vote Up 0 Vote Down Reply 1 year ago. Iowa DOT operated driver’s license service centers are open by appointment only. Visitors to all facilities (with the exception of rest areas) will be asked a series of questions to evaluate their risk of exposure to COVID-19 and exposure to others in that facility before they are allowed to enter. Mac Print Driver v. 1.5- 13.51 MB - Updated 09-14-17 - Max OS 10.7 - 10.14 Download This version allows printiner more than one copy from programs other than PTPublisher.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic's impact on Driver Education and Testing Centers, new TLC Drivers License applications may take several months to complete. You may still apply for a new TLC Drivers License, but you will not receive a license until you complete all education and testing requirements. Driver Education and Testing Centers are currently operating with limited capacity. As such, it may take up to a year to receive a new TLC Drivers License. Please refer to the COVID-19 TLC Driver Education Guide for Applicants for frequently asked questions.
The TLC is committed to providing safe, efficient, and accessible for-hire transportation. A fleet of well-trained and knowledgeable drivers is the key to providing this level of service. TLC-Approved Education Providers, drivers, bases, fleets, and industry members can use this page to access education resources.
TLC Driver License Education Requirements
- All Education requirements must be completed within 90 days after applying for a TLC Driver License.
- You must apply for your TLC Driver License, Passenger Assistance and Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle Training before you register for the TLC 24-Hour Driver License Course with any TLC-Approved Education Provider. Content from both courses will be included on the exam.
- You must pass the TLC Driver License Exam with a 70% or higher at an approved testing location.
- New York State Department of Motor Vehicles 6-hour Defensive Driving Course - All applicants must complete NYSDMV 6-hour Defensive Driving Course within three (3) years prior to filing an application online. Visit Defensive Driving for more information.
- Passenger Assistance and Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle Training - You must file an application with the TLC before registering for the course. The course is available at TLC-Approved Education Providers. Your chosen education provider will notify the TLC when you have completed the course.
- TLC Driver Education Course - You must file an application with the TLC before registering for the course. The course is available at TLC-Approved Education Providers. It is offered in Arabic, Bengali, English, Mandarin, Russian, Spanish, and Urdu. Your chosen provider will notify the TLC when you have completed the course.
- TLC Driver License Exam - You must pass the TLC Driver License Exam with a score of 70% or higher at a PSI Services Test Center. This means you must answer 56 out of 80 questions correctly to pass. .
Driver Education Transfer Policy
Applicants must complete all education requirements unless they qualify for the exemptions for the specific course below:
24- Hour TLC Driver Education Course
- Drivers eligible for the Life Experience Exemption (TLC Rule 80-04(j)(8)) are not required to complete the Driver Education Course and exam.
- Drivers previously licensed by TLC who completed and passed the Driver Education Course will not be required to retake the course and exam if the driver’s prior license expired within the previous five years.
- Drivers who completed the Driver Education Course within the prior 12 months will not be required to retake the course.
Passenger Assistance and Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle Training
- Drivers who completed the WAV Course within the prior 12 months will not be required to retake the course.
Late Renewal: Previously completed education requirements will remain valid during the 180-day late renewal period. If the licensee does not renew during the 180 days and files a new application, the licensee will have to complete the education requirements again unless the licensee qualifies for an exemption listed above.
Please note, the exemptions above are not available to any driver whose prior license was revoked (or whose license expired or surrendered while revocation charges were pending) or who was previously disqualified from the TLC Driver License Exam.
Paratransit and Commuter Van Driver Applicants Education Requirements
All Education requirements must be completed within 90 days after applying for a TLC Van Driver License
NYSDMV 6-hour Defensive Driving Course - All applicants must complete NYSDMV 6-hour Defensive Driving Course within three (3) years prior to filing an application online. Visit Defensive Driving for more information.
Passenger Assistance and Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle Training
Earn More Money through Accessibility Programs
Read Accessible and E-Hail Trips: What Drivers Need to Know to learn more about how TLC Licensed Drivers can earn more money and help passengers with disabilities through different programs.
Authorized Training Providers
TLC Driver License applicants must complete the Passenger Assistance and Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle Training to get a license. TLC recommends that applicants complete this training before taking the TLC Driver License Exam.
Download TLC-Approved Passenger Assistance and Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle Trainers for a list of TLC-Authorized Education Providers that offer Passenger Assistance and Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle Training. A map, along with list of providers is also available on TLC Authorized Wheelchair Passenger Assistance Training Provider (Map) (OpenData).
TLC Driver License applicants must complete the 24-Hour TLC Driver Education Course The course covers the following topics: TLC rules and regulations, Vision Zero, safe driving skills and traffic rules, geography, customer service, and providing equitable service to all.
List of Authorized Education Providers
View TLC-Approved 24 Hour Education Providers for a list of TLC-Authorized Education Providers that offer the TLC Driver Education Course in Arabic, Bengali, Mandarin, Russian, Spanish, and Urdu. A map, along with a list of provider locations is also available on TLC Driver Education 24 Hour Course Provider (Map) (OpenData).
TLC Driver Education Pass Rates
The chart below shows the percentages of TLC Driver License applicants who passed the exam on their first try in the language they chose.
The exam is made up of 80 multiple-choice questions. You must get a grade of 70% or higher (you must answer 56 out of 80 questions correctly to pass). The exam is given on a computer by PSI Services. You will be allowed to take the exam as many times as needed to pass during the ninety (90) day application period.
PSI Services has 10 locations within New York City with one location in each of the five boroughs. See TLC Driver Exam Testing Center Locations for a complete list. A list of provider locations is also available on TLC Driver Exam Testing Center Locations List (OpenData).
After you complete the TLC 24-Hour Driver Education Course, PSI will send an email to the email address you have registered with the TLC.
The email will contain a link to register for an exam appointment time. Read PSI’s NYC TLC Candidate Bulletin to learn how to register, sign up for an exam appointment time, and what to expect on your testing day.
Free PSI Exam Tutorial Videos:
Study Guide, Practice Exams, and Additional Education Resources
Free TLC Practice Exam in:
Free TLC Exam Study Guide in:
Additional TLC Driver Education Resources:
- NYC Vision Zero Website
- Watch Drive Like Your Family Lives Here Video (YouTube Channel)
- Watch Safety First: Vision Zero Video for Professional Drivers (YouTube Channel)
- Watch Service Refusal is Against the Law! (YouTube Channel)
- Visit Sex Trafficking Prevention Awareness Video
- Watch TLC Airport Hustling PSA (YouTube Channel)
- Accessible Dispatch Free Citywide Page
TLC Word on the Street
TLC Word on the Street is a free video series and workbook that can help drivers and anyone who wants to become a professional driver practice their English. These short videos show drivers and passengers as they move around New York City. The stories in the video focus on how drivers can help passengers, ask questions, and give great customer service using everyday language.
Use the workbook to build vocabulary, practice common phrases, and understand what happens in different situations when driving.
TLC Word on the Street Videos
The Taxi Line: Penn Station
A passenger goes to the taxi line at Penn Station to get a taxi to take him to his destination.
A Snowy Day: Manhattan
Jonah and his service animal, Riley, want to go to Tribeca. Watch and see how they order their car and travel in Manhattan on a snowy day.
Taxi! Taxi! Queens
It’s too cold to walk to the subway! Watch how a passenger hails a green boro taxi in Queens to go to Manhattan. What’s the fastest way to get there?
Ann and Kossim use Accessible Dispatch to call a Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle (WAV). See how Darien, their driver, helps Ann and Kossim get to Harlem.
A passenger in a rush learns from his driver how important it is to drive safely and stay under the speed limit. Watch the video to learn about Vision Zero and the role drivers and passengers play in keeping New York City streets safe.
TLC Word on the Street: Workbook
Use this workbook to build vocabulary, practice common phrases, and understand what happens in different situations when driving.
English Language Resources
Hora Drivers License
Learn how to become a TLC-Approved Education Provider
TLC will host an information session about becoming an authorized provider of the 24-HR TLC Driver Education Course on January 28, 2021 via video conference.
Applications to become an authorized provider will be accepted March 1-March 19, 2021.
Hera Driver Download
Please contact [email protected] to request application materials and more information.