- Geutebrueck Laptops & Desktops Driver Download For Windows 10
- Geutebrueck Laptops & Desktops Driver Download For Windows 8.1
The sales network of CCTV cameras, accessories and video recorders. Videosec offers sales, consultations on projects and installations, warranty and post-warranty service of a professional team of experts with more than 20 years of experience in the field. Take advantage of read and write access without having to reform your external drives, both on Windows and macOS. View Support Information Download for Windows DOWNLOAD FOR BIG SUR OR LATER DOWNLOAD FOR MAC 10.10 - 10.15 Download for Mac (10.6-10.9). Welcome to Lenovo Technical Support Drivers, Updates, How-To Guides, Technical Help and more Lenovo is replacing distrusted GeoTrust certificates with new DigiCert certificates. GeoTrust will not be trusted by major browsers as early as October.
Laptops Displays / Desktops Motherboards / Components. ASUS Download Center Download the latest drivers, software, firmware and user manuals. MyASUS for Windows. A simple, reliable and quick way to contact our customer service department. Instead of having to search for the most compatible drivers and carry out the installation yourself, a driver update tool can often scan your PC and automatically update your drivers to the most compatible version for your PC or Laptop. Common USB Driver downloads include Samsung USB Drivers, USB Driver download for Windows 7, USB Driver.
This software offers a new way to design modern video surveillance systems quickly and easily.
Version 11 for Windows 10, 8, 7 is available [What's new? Upgrade Download 360 MB Mac OS users].
With the IP Video System Design Tool you can:
- Increase efficiency of security systems while lowering costs and finding the best camera locations.
- Calculate precise camera lens focal length , viewing angles and pixel density (PPM/PPF) in seconds.
- Check identification, recognition, observation, detection and monitoring zones of each camera on a site plan.
- Minimize dead zones to increase the security level of premises using 2D and 3D modeling.
- Get estimations of required network bandwidth and calculate the required HDD storage space for video archives.
- Load site plan or floor plan from JPEG, PNG, PDF, or TIFF file and import AutoCAD DWG drawings (Pro)
- Print or export your project to PDF. Copy your calculations, drawings and 3D mockups to MS Word, Excel, Visio or other software to create a high-quality project visualization.
With the IP Video System Design Tool you can calculate both network bandwidth and storage space for 30 camera resolutions and several compression methods, including H.264, H.265, Motion JPEG and MPEG-4. IP Video System Design Tool enables the system designer to find optimal FPS and compression that tailors to LAN capabilities and automatically calculates required HDD storage space.
This software helps planning security camera placement. IP Video System Design Tool includes CCTV storage and bandwidth calculators, a field of view calculator, lens focal length and pixel density calculator and many other CCTV tools, so users can design a video surveillance system quickly, easily and professionally.
How does it work?
- See video tutorials:
Part3: Working with site plan, adding obstacles and 3D models
Geutebrueck Laptops & Desktops Driver Download For Windows 10
Part4: 3D View Simulation, DVR View
Geutebrueck Laptops & Desktops Driver Download For Windows 8.1
- See screen shots:
- Article 1: Video Surveillance in Retail Store
- Article 2: Installing Security Cameras in Corridors
- Article 3: Identification in CCTV
- Article 4: Perimeter video surveillance system
- Video tutorials: Introduction, Identification/recognition camera zones and EN62676-4 (EN 50132-7), Working with floor plans.
Realistic 3D models help create visually attractive proposals and video surveillance projects that truly stand out.
User 3D models import function (Pro version) allows the import of free 3D models from Sketchup 3D Warehouse as well as other 3D software that supports open Collada or OBJ formats.
What people say about this software?
-”If you Google “lens calculator”, a number will come up for you to use or you can choose the IP Video System Design Tool, a small undiscovered gem.
Pages 234, 235, “Digital Video Surveillance & Security” book, Second Edition, ISBN-10: 0124200427 by Anthony C. Caputo, 2014
- “JVSG’s IP Video System Design Tool is a must have for any system designer. There is no need for guesswork anymore. Using this excellent feature-rich software, you can design a detailed and accurate system from the comfort of your office. No more blind spots or miscalculated lens sizes. It truly is a must have!‘
Stephen Cronshaw , Field Technical Services Engineer
ADI Global Distribution
- “I have been using the JVSG IP CCTV designing software since 2010. Buying this software has been the best business investment! The software is not complicated to use and is very user-friendly. Besides the calculators, the 3D picture is my favorite software feature. I believe the JVSG IP CCTV software is the best design tool on the market and I highly recommend this product to video system designers.”
Dario Dzinic , CAS, CFC, CCI
Senior Security Consultant, IRISS Security Solutions
- “I started to design video surveillance systems relatively recently. Shortly after, I realized that I needed something to better evaluate the planned design. Vendors and the web give plenty of tools, but I was surprised no one could show you what you would really get on the operator screen and an estimation of the effectiveness of the camera placement. JVSG’s IP Design Tool does all these things in a very intuitive way.”
Marco Desiati , Network Infrastructure Consultant,
- “I love IP Video System Design Tool. It allows me to provide a sophisticated CCTV camera layout to prospective customers for many applications such as Video Analytics, General Surveillance, LPR and more. The fact that I can calculate pixels per foot, the object percentage of FOV, height, angle, object distance and other parameters is amazing.”
Greg Skarvelis , Director of Sales Enablement
Verint Video Intelligence Systems, www.verint.com, US
- “Anyone seriously working in the CCTV business should use JVSG IP Video or CCTV design tools. It is great to visualize the effects of different camera positions and the use of different lenses. It shows even in 3D!! By using this software, it is very easy to show the installer or end-users what the end-result will be per camera.”
Norman Graafsma , Independent CCTV consultant, DUVICON CCTV Consultancy,
www.duvicon.com, the Netherlands
PDF Presentation: CCTV Design Tool: IP Video System Design Tool
White Paper: From CCTV Pre-visualization of Design to Fruition – by Jay C. McCormick PSP, CAHSO, ESCO Communications
Case Study: LENSEC uses IP Video System Design Tool by JVSG to easily design large scale surveillance systems and mutually understand client requirements in a better way through 3D visual models- Jamie Bradford , Director of Solutions, LENSEC
Who uses our software?
Over 7000 companies design video surveillance systems with the help of IP Video System Design Tool.
How to download 90 day trial version?
To download Version 10, the latest version [Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP SP2, ZIP, 290 MB] or version 9.2 please click here.
Some 3D models for the Pro version can be downloaded here.
Instructions for Mac OS users.
This version includes English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Swedish, Czech, Dutch, Greek, Chinese, Korean, Thai, Japanese, Russian, Polish, Bulgarian, Turkish and Romanian localizations.
Processor: Intel Core i3 9300F or better.
Operational system: Microsoft Windows 10/8/7.
Graphics card: NVidia GeForce 970,1060, 1660, 2050 or comparable Radeon graphics card.
Intel graphics cards are NOT recommended. Nvidia Quadro are not supported.
Memory: 12/16 GB of RAM for medium/large video surveillance projects.
Screen resolution: 1920×1080 (Recommended) or higher. 4K is supported.
Virtual machines (except for Parallels Desktop for Mac), remote desktops, Citrix, terminal servers are not supported.
How to purchase?
You can purchase the software fast and secure using Credit Cards or PayPal via our e-commerce provider. Also it is possible to use ACH, Direct Debit, Purchase Orders, Money Bookers, Local Bank Transfer or International Wire Transfer.
See also our security camera layout guide: