Silverfrost Fortran FTN95 version 8.10 is released. This release includes both CHECKMATE and an optimiser for 64-bit compilation. Also includes support for Visual Studio 2015 and an enhanced 64-bit debugger. Download Silverfrost FTN95 - This integrated development environment allows you to edit code, compile and create applications that use the full Fortran language. The ICUSB232FTN FTDI USB to Null Modem Serial Adapter Cable (1-Port) converts an available USB 1.1 or 2.0 port into an RS232 Null Modem serial DB9 port, solving DCE/DTE conflicts directly, without requiring additional cross-wired serial cables or adapters.
Get Started to use FedEx Ship Manager™Software
Congratulations on making the decision to try FedEx Ship Manager™Software. We are confident the automated shipping experience will cut the time you prepare shipping documents.
On this page:
- Systems Requirements
- How to get started?
- Technical Support
The minimum system requirements to use FedEx Ship Manager™Software are:
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista SP2, Windows® 7 SP1, Windows® Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows® Server 2008 SP2, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® Server 2012, Windows® Server 2012 R2, Windows® 10
- IBM-compatible PC with 1.5 GHz processor or higher
- 1 GB RAM recommended
- A minimum of 1 GB of free hard disk space (400MB minimum for C drive)
- An internet connection or modem dial-up
- Laser printer or quality inkjet printer
- DirectX9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver, Super VGA (1024 x 768) or higher resolution monitor
- FedEx account number
How to get started?
DownloadFedEx Ship Manager™ Software
Estimated download time:
T1 line (1.5Mbps) - Approx. 12 minutes
DSL (128kbps) - Approx. 144 minutes
Tips to install FedEx Ship Manager™ Software:
- Close all applications before the installation.
- Double-click 'GSMW1060.exe' from Windows Explorer.
- Choose 'Typical Install'.
Setup is easy! Just refer to our user friendly interactive demo and user guide.
For enquiries or assistance on FedEx autoation products and applications, please call 1800 88 5363 or email to [email protected]
Silverfrost Fortran, also known as FTN95, can now be used free for personal use. It is strictly for personal use or evaluation purposes. You can use it at home on your own personal projects. You can use it to evaluate our Fortran with the intention of purchasing it later. Any applications you create with it will display a banner announcing that it is the personal edition. This product is not directly supported but you can post questions in our forums.
FTN Driver Download
- Full implementation of Fortran 95 for Windows
- Silverfrost CHECKMATE technology
- Plato an Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Integration with Visual Studio
- Full source level debugging
- 32- and 64-bit compiler
- Did we mention it was free?
You can download FTN95 Personal Edition (FTN95PE) version 8.70 directly from here; depending on your browser settings you may need to right-click and choose 'Save As...'. Be sure to watch our getting started video at the end of this page.
Ftn Driver Download Windows 10Internet Explorer users may see a warning that FTN95 'is not commonly downloaded and could harm your computer'. This is designed to stop users from running unknown executables from the internet. To save or run the FTN95 installer you will need to click 'Actions' followed by 'More Options' then 'Run'.
1. Why is FTN95PE free?
Firstly it's to get people using Silverfrost Fortran. The more people use it, the more people will talk about it, the more people will like it...and buy it/recommend it etc. Secondly it gives (potential) users a nice easy way to try our Fortran and see if they like it. There are no awkward trial codes or timeouts. Thirdly many personal users who could never afford Silverfrost Fortran can now use it. You can of course buy an unrestricted licence.
2. Who can use it?
You can use it at home for your own personal use on your own PC. You can also use it in a commercial or academic environment for evaluation purposes.
3. I am a student, can I use FTN95PE it with my studies?
You can if you use it on your own PC or laptop. If you wish to use FTN95PE on an educational establishment's equipment then you must buy an academic licence.
4. What are the differences from the full product?
Any applications made with FTN95PE will display an initial banner. There are of course restrictions on the licence.
5. I compiled my program with Silverfrost Fortran but it seems to run slowly, why is that?
You have probably turned on a CHECKMATE option (by default Plato3 turns on CHECKMATE). You will benefit from full checking but reduced run-time speed. For full-speed turn off any checking options.
6. Where can I get support?
We do not provide direct support for FTN95PE. You can however post questions in our forums. They are visited regularly by Silverfrost employees and there are many knowledgeable users on there.
Ftn Driver Download Windows 7
If you are new to Silverfrost Fortran or just want to know how the tools fit together be sure to watch our YouTube video below (more to see on our video page):