If the iOS device cannot connect with your computer, it might be:
- Elgato, now a subsidiary of Corsair, has announced Stream Deck XL and Stream Deck Mobile. Stream Deck XL is a new, larger version of its original Stream Deck, while Stream Deck Mobile is an iOS app that emulates the Stream Deck experience on your iPhone or iPad.
- Normally, when the Elgato Game Capture HD software is installed for Windows 10, the drivers for the Elgato Gaming device you own are.
- iTunes won't detect and recognize my iPhone/iPad/iPod.
- My computer won't recognize my iPhone/iPad/iPod.
- PanFone failed to detect my iPhone/iPad/iPod.
The EyeTV Mobile app can display electronic program guide information transmitted in the digital TV stream. The availability and amount of program information varies depending on the channel. EyeTV Mobile lets you enjoy up to nine hours of live TV on your fully-charged iPad and over four hours on your iPhone (30% brightness, flight-mode enabled). LG Mobile Drivers and Software. Learn how to use, update, maintain and troubleshoot your LG devices and appliances. Once connected, you may be prompted on your phone to select a USB connection type, select Media sync (MTP) or File Transfer. Mobile devices, appliances and home entertainment solutions - and find everything you need to. Stream Deck Mobile brings professional stream control, powerful integrations, and the iconic Stream Deck workflow to your iPhone or Android phone. That’s 15 fully customizable buttons poised to launch unlimited actions. All at your fingertips – and wireless.
All the detection issues above may due to the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver has not installed successfully on your computer. To solve this problem, please follow these steps to install Apple Mobile Device USB Driver manually on your computer.
Step 1: Connect your device with your computer.
Step 2: Open your computer management window.
Right-click on My Computer/This PC icon on the desktop and choose Manage to open the Computer Management window, which is shown as picture below:
Step 3: Find Apple Mobile Device USB Driver.After the Computer Management window is open, on the left panel of the Computer Management window, choose Device Manager. Then expand Universal Serial Bus controller or Universal Serial Bus devices (for Win10) on the right panel. Locate the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver. If you can not find Apple Mobile Device USB Driver, please go to Step 4 Reinstall Apple Mobile Device USB Driver.
- If you can find Apple Mobile Device USB Driver and there is no symbol over it, it means this device installed successfully.
- If you find this entry, there is other symbol next to it, which means that the driver is disabled. Right-click it and choose Enable from the pop-up menu to enable this device.
- If you find this entry but the entry listed with symbol '!' or '?' over it, please go to Step 4 to re-install the Apple Mobile Device Driver.
Step 4: To install or re-install Apple Mobile Device USB Driver
Elgato Capture Device
Under the Other devices, double click Universal Serial Bus(USB) controllers.
On the pop-up window, simply choose the second one -- Browse my computer for driver software.
Elgato Recording Device
The path should be: 'C:Program FilesCommon FilesAppleMobile Device SupportDrivers' (If you had changed your iTunes installing path, please follow your own path.) For 64 bit users, please kindly note that it should be in 'Program Files' folder, not the 'Program Files(x86)'.
Step 5: Reconnect your device.
After install/re-install the driver, unplug your iOS device and then reconnect it using USB cable. Now, your iOS device detection problem would be fixed.
Note: The Apple Mobile Device USB Driver has not been updated
If you have installed the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver and enabled the services, but still get 'Device not detected' error, this problem may be caused by Apple Mobile Device USB Driver has not been updated.
To fix it, right-click on on My Computer/This PC icon on the desktop and choose Manage to open the Computer Management window. On the left panel, choose Device Manager. Then expand Universal Serial Bus controller; locate the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver. Right click Apple Mobile Device USB Driver and click 'Update driver'.Then your problem will be solved.
The above is the solution for How to Install Apple Mobile Device USB Driver. Hope it will help you to connect your iOS device with your computer successfully.