- Dynavox Driver
- Dynavox Drivers
- Tobii Dynavox Driver Download
- Dynavox Drivers
- Tobii Dynavox Drivers
- Dynavox Driver
Enable. Empower. Engage. Express ...
The DynaVox V represents a new era in augmentative communication. A fully-integrated communication system, the V family of devices allows users to explore a realm of new possibilities. The V enables rapid, functional communication and expression for all essential life activities in any setting, for any age and for all abilities. Augmented communicators can learn to use the V within minutes, yet the device has the flexibility and power to grow with the individual for years.
This 5.25' driver is a fantastic example of a proper midbass. The high sensitivity of this driver at 88dB is especially desirable in a smaller midbass. The rigid die-cast frame supports a very strong 3.5' magnet to maintain linearity through the speaker's frequency range. The high-compliance rubber used on the surround also ensures that linearity and accurate reproduction was kept in mind. The Tobii Eye Tracker 5L is a USB peripheral engineered for innovation. Designed to be mounted on any device, screen, or monitor, this eye tracker delivers real-time data streams including gaze point, eye position, pupil diameter, user presence, and head pose. Buy DynaVox LY302F 3-1/2' Full-Range Driver: Industrial Electrical - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases. Tobii is a company with several support functions, one per business unit. So depending on what type of eye tracker a 'Tobii' means to you, you´ll need to choose where to go next. Help with our assistive technology related to AAC, computer access and special education. For example, I-Series, PCEye.
“Everything is AWESOME! I absolutely love the voice. Everybody understands me better. And I helped pick out the pink shade, so of course I love it.” – Sara Pyszka, 21-year-old college student living with the effects of cerebral palsy
“I have definitely become more active socially because the DynaVox V helps me to express my personality. The reaction of strangers changes with the V. Instead of ignoring you, now most acknowledge you and most talk to you.” – Henry Evans, 44-year-old stroke survivor and father of four
Key Features and Benefits
- Now with Solid State Drive (SSD) – for faster, cooler performance and more durable in addition to less noise. This feature is only available on the silver colour model.
- Bright High Resolution 21.3cm (8.4”) Screen – The ambient light sensor automatically improves visibility in all light conditions.
- Rate Enhancement – Word and phrase prediction, “slots” and “quickfires” enhance rate of communication. Find out more about Rate Enhancement.
- Word Morphology – Streamlines the process associated with composing a message by revising parts of speech to ensure that communication is always appropriate (e.g. automatically conjugating verbs into the proper form).
- InterAACt Page Sets – A clinical research-based language framework that provides ready-made vocabularies for emergent, situational and creative communicators. Visual Scenes provide illustrative and contextual means for navigation and communication. Find out more about InterAACt.
- Navigator Page Set – Ideal for use by literate communicators. Alphabet-based for intuitive, out-of-the-box use, it focuses on keyboards and core words, and includes content driven by words and phrases common in spoken language. Pages are structured, and buttons sized, with simplicity in mind, making it ideal for social interaction and natural communication. Find out more about the Navigator Page Set.
- Nuance RealSpeak Karen and Lee Australian Voices – Now available for clear realistic Australian English speech. Listen to Nuance RealSpeak demo.
- AT&T Natural Voices – Interaction has never been easier! The AT&T voices included on the V and Vmax are unparalleled in clarity and projection. Communicate with a realistic-sounding voice that makes everyday communication virtually effortless. Hear AT&T Natural Voice demo.
- Large Forward-Firing Speakers – Large 8.9cm (3.5”) speakers enable you to be heard in places with high ambient noise levels.
- Drag-and-Drop Editing – Makes it easy to select images, sounds and video from the Internet, a computer or external drive and assign them to pages or buttons.
- Boardmaker Bridge – Import Boardmaker pages you have created into your device.
- Import Content – Content created using the DynaVox 3100, Series 4 devices, MO Series, M3 Series, IntelliTools Classroom Suite can be easily imported into the Series 5 Software.
- Supports Multiple Users on the Same Device – Allow each of those users to customise the device to suit their personality and communication needs.
- Full Suite of Computer Access Features – Allow users to access email and other computer applications (such as compose and print word processor documents) with more flexibility and control; making the Series 5 Software the most functional in the industry. OpenOffice.org software suite is included. These features are available on the standard version only.
- Integrated Email Access with Free Email Account – Send a message with a single button using any access method. In the dedicated version, email is available only through the Series 5 software.
- Internet Access Software Onboard – Supports users of any access method, for example Microsoft Outlook, Messenger and web browsing with the included Mozilla Firefox browser with accessibility add-on. Access to Internet software not available in the dedicated version.
- Text Messaging Capabilities – Available via Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone
- Environmental Control with learning IR transmitters built-in – Remote controls household appliances from virtually any angle using the dual infrared ports.
- eBook Reader – Download eBooks in DAISY and text format from the Internet and read them aloud.
- Onscreen keyboard and mouse controls
- DynaSyms and animated PCS symbol sets included
- Windows XP based and open architecture allows users to run any Windows XP compatible software (standard version only)
- A built-in spell-checker that can check the spelling of all messages composed within the Message Window.
- Digital image, video and sound support
- Mayer-Johnson’s popular Boardmaker with Speaking Dynamically Pro included, provides a familiar operating environment on a new platform (standard version only)
- Includes life tools such as Calculator, Reminder and Address Book. Supports Web Cam!
- How-to video tutorials included on the device
- Internet-based upgrades and remote technical support
- Available in an array of exciting colours – silver, black, green, blue, and pink
- Optional Keyguards and Accessories available
Find out more about the DynaVox Series 5 software and its numerous features.
- Nuance RealSpeak Karen and Lee Australian Voices, AT&T Natural Voices, Acapela HQ, DECtalk, VeriVox, Microsoft voices and digitised speech
- Weight: 2.12kg (4 lbs 11oz)
- Size: 23cm x 20cm x 7cm (9” x 8” x 2.75”)
- Display size: 21.3cm (8.4”) colour LCD
- Display resolution: 800×600 non-expandable
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Average battery run time: Continuous use – 5 hours
- Transformer/charger: AC 100-240V 50-60 Hz – 18-19VDC 3.3A
- Operating system: Windows XP Pro
- Internal hardware: Celeron M 800 MHz processor, 1 GB RAM, 80 GB HDD for refurbished units, 60 GB HDD; 64 GB SSD (SSD available in Silver colour only)
- Durable and lightweight magnesium alloy case; water-resistant front surface
Access and Selection Methods
- Touch screen with adjustable hold/release times, touch-enter/exit modes, touch autozoom, audio touch
- Morse code
- Scanning: 1-switch autoscan, 1-switch and 2-switch directed scan, 1-switch directed scan with dwell, inverse scanning, auditory scan, zoom scan
- Mouse pause (compatible with head tracking devices such as Tracker Pro)
When applicable, each access method offers an option for both auditory and visual feedback, as well as adjustable timing sliders for hold, release, pause and dwell support.
- Compact Flash card port
- Ethernet port
- Integral microphone and external microphone jack for digitised speech and sound
- External speaker (headphone) jack
- 2 USB 2.0 ports
- 2 standard switch ports
- Dual infrared ports for learning universal remote control and environment control
Each new DynaVox V ships with:
Note for Ex-demo units: extra accessories will be supplied if available; ex-demo units may not include all items listed below.
- USB keyboard with 2-port hub
- USB mouse
- 1 GB USB flash drive
- Device handle and shoulder strap
- Power adaptor and power cord
- User resource binder including Page Editing Software for Windows XP/Vista CDs, Training Videos and User Files CD, and Training Materials and Upgrade Files CD
- DynaVox Series 5 software with InterAACt
- DynaSyms Symbol set
- Picture Communication Symbols (PCS)
- Nuance RealSpeak Karen and Lee Australian voices
- AT&T Natural US and UK English voices (See list of voices included)
- Acapela HQ US English voices (See list of voices included)
- Microsoft English voices
- DECtalk English voices (See list of voices included)
- VeriVox English voices (See list of voices included)
- Boardmaker with Speaking Dynamically Pro (included on standard version of the V only)
- 1 year DynaCare warranty for new units
Note: 3 month DynaCare warranty is offered for Ex-demo units; 6 month DynaCare warranty for refurbished units
- Stylus pen
Optional Mounting Accessories
Mounting plates are available for the Daessy mounts.
Comparison between the V and Vmax
|Weight||3.12kg (6.9 lbs)||2.12kg (4.7 lbs)|
|Size||32cm x 25cm x 7.6cm (12.5” x 10” x 3”)||23cm x 20cm x 7cm (9” x 8” x 2.75”)|
|Display||12.1” colour LCD||8.4” colour LCD|
|Transformer/Charger||AC 100-240V 50-60 Hz – 18-19VDC 3.3A||AC 100-240V 50-60 Hz – 18-19VDC 3.3A|
|Average Battery Run Time||Continuous use – 6 hours||Continuous use – 5 hours|
You might also want to check out our DynaVox Systems Communication Device Comparison Chart to see how this device compares with others in the DynaVox range.
Click here to visit the DynaVox Community.
Videos about the DynaVox V Series
- Angels in Our Midst - (WEAR-TV 11/3/2009)
- Holly Ross Loves to Chat on her DynaVox V Device - Holly Ross is 11 years old and loves to chat - at least she does now thanks to developing talk technology that allows her to communicate (disabilitytv.com 3/5/2009)
- Local girls benefit from language device - A voice output device enables individuals to speak (ABC News US 8/5/2008)
- Technology to Aid the Disabled - Improvements in electronic devices assist people living with disabilities. (ABC News US 16/02/2007)
- Implementation Toolkit (2 MB)
- Release Notes – DynaVox Series 5 Software, Version 1.07.1
- DynaVox V Series Product Information Sheet (1.1 MB)
- Navigator Page Set Info Sheet (357 KB)
- Series 5 Comprehensive Quick Start Guide Dec 2010 (24 MB)
- Series 5 User’s Guide Dec 2010 (6 MB)
- V/Vmax Training Guides
- Implementation Toolkit: Teaching Vocabulary in InterAACt Lesson Plans and Videos
- Implementation Toolkit: Communication Partner Techniques Lesson Plans and Videos
- Implementation Toolkit: Tools for AAC Users
Both the Vmax and V support the ability to control a web camera from within the Series 5 software.
The two cameras which are tested and supported with the V and Vmax are:
- CREATIVE Optia Pro (static camera which only points in one direction)
- CREATIVE Live! Motion WebCam (the user can pan/tilt the camera from within the DynaVox software)
Compatible USB Printers
For the dedicated V/Vmax device, the Windows XP operating system includes drivers for hundreds of the most common printers. It may be possible to add additional print drivers to a closed device, but it would require copying the drivers to a USB storage device, first.
For the standard/open V/Vmax device, you should be able to use most USB printers that are compatible with Windows XP, even if they require additional drivers. Additional print drivers can be installed directly using an external CD-ROM drive or by downloading them from the manufacturer’s website.
Compatible USB External CD/DVD Drives (drivers preloaded on-board)
- NOTE: Only the Standard V device can be used to burn CDs.
|Samsung||LightScribe SH-S162L CDRW/DVD-R|
Compatible Wi-Fi Wireless 802.11 Adapters (for Compact Flash) (drivers preloaded on-board)
Compatible Wi-Fi Wireless 802.11 Adapters (USB) (drivers preloaded on-board)
Compatible USB Bluetooth Adapters (drivers preloaded on-board)
|D-Link||DBT-120 (10 metre range)|
|BlueTake||BT009Si (10 metre range)|
Compatible Mobile/Cell Phones
Here is the list of mobile phones which DynaVox has successfully tested to work with the DynaVox Series 5 devices. Other makes and models of mobile phones may work but due to the nature in which technology rapidly changes, we currently can’t make recommendations for mobile phone options. It’s best to test the phone with the vendor to assess compatibility before purchasing. Your phone service provider is also an important consideration. We strongly suggest that you purchase a phone which is not locked to a specific service provider to allow you to change service provider in case of difficulties.
Online Training and Webinars
- Free Pre-recorded Online Training by Spectronics
- Free Online Web Classes by DynaVox Technologies
DynaVox V is targeted at the following age ranges:
- All Ages
DynaVox V is designed to foster development in the areas of:
- Resource preparation
- Use of assistive technology
- Environmental control
Users can access DynaVox V in the following ways:
- Mouse/ Trackball/ Joystick
- Touchscreen/ IWB
- Single Switch
- Multiple Switches
- Tracker Pro (USB)
For more information on 'DynaVox V' read the following articles:
For answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and technical support visit:
In-Ceiling / In-Wall Edgeless Flush Mount Speaker - 6½' 2-Way, Pair Pack
6½' 2-Way 100 Watt, Polymer Woofer, ¾' Swivel Coaxial Tweeter, In-Ceiling/In..
12' Carver Amazing Loudspeaker Paper Cone Woofer Driver
12' Paper Cone Woofer, Carver Amazing Loudspeaker Woofer Replacement Driver Features..
Translucent Acrylic 10' Round Driver Sealed Woofer 1.2cf Enclosure
10' 1.2cf Translucent Acrylic Round Driver Sealed Woofer Enclosure Clear Translucent Colo..
B-5B 5' 20W Metal Siren Box
White Top Load 20W Metal Siren Box for 4' ~ 5.25' Siren Horns Tamper Loop Option Rust ..
In-Ceiling 15° Image Aimed Speaker - 6½' 2-Way
6½' 2-Way 160 Watt, WeaveTek Woofer, 1' Bridge Swivel Tweeter, In-Ceiling 15° T..
Tobii Dynavox Driver Download
Volume Control - Rotary 150W
Tobii Dynavox Drivers
150watts/ch 12-Step Soft Rotary Dial Impedance Matching Stereo Volume Control. This Rotary Volume..